When dealing with the earth, you face very real and often uncertain challenges. Materials, formations and groundwater conditions raise questions that need answers for safe, practical, cost-effective project designs.
A wide variety of clients have found that KCTE can provide these answers. KCTE has developed a reputation for high quality and responsive technical service, using state-of-practice techniques and test procedures to investigate, analyze, and develop recommendations for simple and complex problems relating to groundwater, soil, or rock. KCTE provides geotechnical expertise in site reconnaissance, field exploration, field and laboratory testing, geotechnical evaluation, and consultation during construction. Integral to KCTE’s success has been the ability to customize project teams, drawing professional resources from our service group for unparalleled project performance.
- Soil and Foundation Investigations
- Deep Foundation Design for Piling/Shafts
- Settlement and Subsidence Analysis
- Earth Retaining Structures and Deep Excavations
- Tunnels, Micro Tunnels, Pipelines, and Utilities
- Geological Reconnaissance and Mapping
- Landslide Investigation, Analysis, and Stabilization
- Cause of Failure Investigation
- Forensic Science, Legal Testimony
- Seismic & Soil Liquefaction
- Earth Dam Analysis and Design
- Soil and Rock Instrumentation
- Flexible and Rigid Pavement